Philips Capital - Marketing & Communications Intern
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: January 2020 (the latest)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of our global Philips Capital team and support various marketing and communication projects. It is a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of marketing financing solutions in the health technology industry but also grant you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by an experienced team.
You will support in the following areas:
* Online and offline marketing projects, including, content development, digital activation campaigns for external and internal audiences, using LinkedIn and Yammer platforms
* Awareness campaigns for internal and external audiences
* Standardization of marketing and communications processes,
* Tracking and monitoring progress on marketing and communication projects
* Information and data acquisition and analysis used for marketing and communication campaigns
You are a part of
A dynamic team, within a professional and fun workplace, collaborating and providing financing solutions to our customers globally to the whole Philips organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or related fields. Will require University enrollment letter
* Highly interested and motivated in Marketing and Communications with an energizing communication style
* Digitally savvy and knowledge of online communication platforms
* Ability to manage multiple small projects
* Native/Fluent English is mandatory, both in written and spoken
* Analytical skill are highly valued
* Experience/interest in healthcare sector is highly appreciated
* Previous internship experience desirable
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. You also have the possibility to combine your thesis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)