Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé.
Do you want to do an internship in the tax return practice? Take this chance to work at (COMPANY NAME) so you combine work and study. You can use all of our information sources and the knowledge of our professionals. You will also participate in client assignments, this way you can test your knowledge in practice, and most of all to experience in person what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME).
Our clients live in a world in which they are confronted with increasingly complex laws and regulations, governments that require full transparency and stakeholders who become more actively involved in the strategic choices of a company. Due to these developments, the importance of compliance has never been so great. Your role as an intern is, in cooperation with the team, to help our clients on (inter) national level to comply with their tax compliance and advise clients to improve the compliance process.
This vacancy is for the start date September 2020.
How does your work look like
As a trainee Tax & Compliance you will be involved in all the work that is related to tax compliance and fiscal figures. You are working on a tax puzzle. You will be working as a full-fledged team member in practice. You work on varying assignments for different (inter) national clients. You keep yourself busy with drafting declarations (vpb), determining and controlling the fiscal position in the annual accounts and you take part in testing technological innovations to improve work processes. It is responsible work, because you help the client with the compliance account. First of all, we will teach you the general activities of Tax Compliance. After some time (if you are interested) you can also take a look at activities in the field of Tax Accounting (such as Audit of Tax) or Tax Strategy & Operations. This way you will really experience what our professionals experience on a daily basis and you get a good idea of what your work beholds when you start working at (COMPANY NAME) after your studies.
As a trainee you work intensively with different colleagues within the team. At the Tax, Reporting & Strategy department, colleagues with various study backgrounds work together on Compliance-related assignments. Because you also work closely with colleagues from the Assurance, Tax and Advisory practice, you also get extensive knowledge of other fields.
Who are you
* You are a talented, communicative and ambitious student. You want to develop yourself and already build skills, insights and relationships that will come in handy for the rest of your career.
* You are in the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor education Tax Law & Economics.
* You have a broad financial interest and the need to develop further in this field.
* You would like to write your thesis or graduation assignment at (COMPANY NAME) and see this internship as a possible step to your first job.
* You believe in acting internally as well as externally with integrity and will take your own responsibility in this;
* You are curious about the (technological) developments within your field and are driven to make the difference make with your team;
* You can empathize with your colleagues and stakeholders and you have an eye for the added value of everyone;
* You enjoy working in a team, where different ideas and perspectives are welcome
* You are innovative, entrepreneurial and are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
What do we offer
Your career is what it is: from you. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the maximum out of yourself. To build trust in the society and contribute to solving important problems. Besides this all, you will be coached intensively and there is space for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network in which you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your own area and other disciplines. Our terms of employment focus on your growth and work/life balance. This is what you can expect from us:
* Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
* Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
* Flexible working
* An open culture in which you can practice with giving and receiving feedback
* Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
* Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics such as digital operating model transformation and emerging technology adoption.
* Team events such as ski-events
* The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as Corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter;
Note: Your resume can be uploaded in the first step of the application form. You can upload the other documents (grades and cover letter) all together, in the third step of the application form.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, don't hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail. Please do not approach us regarding this vacancy if you represent an agency. Send an email to Laurien Elion (Recruiter): email@example.com.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir