(COMPANY NAME) is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent person who has a genuine interest in kick starting their career. This 6 month internship offers a chance to be exposed to a fast growing and exciting culture, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development, you will be supporting one of the most crucial parts of the complex sales cycle. From our thriving London office you will help our Northern Europe team define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when developing new business.
Starting date: 4th July 2022
Location: Amsterdam or Paris
As an Account Development Representative within our (COMPANY NAME) team, you will:
* Identify opportunities and prospects, as well as conduct additional account research to inform overall strategy
* Learn how to use platforms such as Salesloft, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce CRM
* Support the Enterprise Sales Development team with their training and development needs
* Be the go to person in the team for sales administration and organisational support
* Build relationships within (COMPANY NAME)'s ecosystem to strengthen the teams success
* Collaborate with the Sales Development Representatives to strategise on targeted accounts
* A recent graduate or currently studying at University
* Organised and dedicated
* Enthusiastic and eager to learn
* Interested in Sales and Marketing Technology
* Tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools quickly
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
* On the job experience in a market leading SaaS company
* Plenty of opportunities for training and development
* Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
* A global (COMPANY NAME) community to draw from
Why you should join (COMPANY NAME)
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We're human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we'd like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by (COMPANY NAME) for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at (COMPANY NAME) and your rights
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Mai 2022|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|