No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx2 - Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Take this opportunity and:
* develop your professional career in dynamic international environment;
* work with great people in teamwork culture & friendly atmosphere;
* convert your theoretical knowledge into practice and more...
* leading individual business project;
* performing daily tasks related to Finance & Accounting/Customer Service & Logistics/Master Data Management;
* working with internal and external clients/partners;
* collaborate closely with the team members;
* students and graduates (up to 12 months post graduation) preferred Economics / Finance & Accounting / Logistics & Transportation / Quantitative methods in Economics and Information Systems majors;
* fluent English is a must;
* fluency in other European languages will be an advantage;
* excellent communication skills;
* strong analytical skills;
* very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
* SAP knowledge will be an asset;
* eager to learn;
* the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation