Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
CIB Consulting is an internal advisory team at the heart of CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking), supporting the rapid growth of the bank in a dynamic market environment. This setup is a credible alternative to external consultancies, creating tailor-made strategies in alignment with the CIB Group. The team brings together former consultants and banking experts who started working closely with the Bank's Business Lines and Management Board. This team's history started in Paris (2009), rapidly extending to the APAC (2011), Americas (2013) and has been developing itself in Lisbon since 2015.
CIB Consulting conducted hundreds of assignments within CIB. Our work encompasses:
* A high involvement through all project phases (analyzing, designing solutions, providing recommendations, implementing and monitoring the project impact)
* A diverse project scope (Strategy & Growth, Operational Efficiency, People & Organization, Client Experience, Technology & Digital)
* A cross-disciplinary environment (involving several participants and contributors through various Business Lines or Support Functions)
CIB Consulting is offering motivated candidates the opportunity to join the Lisbon Team and support its growth within a challenging and dynamic environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to support ongoing projects and practices
* Create and take ownership of basic models and provide support to the development of complex business cases
* Prepare and participate in workshops and meetings using relevant techniques and providing insightful results
* Deliver meaningful content bringing out-of-the-box ideas on top of classic methodologies
* Prepare and deliver presentations for CIB Management
* Prepare, structure, and conduct project presentations to clients
* Develop client-tailored solutions for previously structured problems
* Manage efficiently clients and project stakeholders
* Grow the CIBC client franchise through long-term partnerships
* Provide continuous support to other consultants
* Coach junior colleagues
* Proactively offer and ask for constructive feedback
* All candidates are expected to be strongly committed, to have excellent adaptability capabilities, and a strong situational intelligence. CIB Consulting values a true sense of team work and a dynamic, creative and result-oriented spirit.
* Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Engineering
* Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power Point
* Fluency in English is mandatory; French is a plus
* Availability for a training period abroad if required
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: InternshipJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: ResilienceTransversal competency: Analytical Ability