Ligne de serviceAssurance
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméA career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Who we Are
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal for over 50 years. We have currently more than 1.600 professionals and 42 partners.
(COMPANY NAME) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory technology services.
As a member of the Risk Assurance practice team
You will participate in the auditing process of information systems of Portugal's largest companies. The main focus will be to assess the suitability of the information systems used in the organization. This evaluation will be carried out through the review and evaluation of controls established in the main systems / platforms that support the business, databases, infrastructures, processes and security. This also includes the elaboration and / or use of advanced data analysis techniques, always being aware of new technological trends and the opportunity to have specialized training in the IT audit area (CISA, ISO2xxx1, ITIL).
Skills you should have
* BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
* Curiosity and willingness to learn and keep up with the latest technological trends
* Knowledge of programming languages and data analysis tools is highly valued
* Motivated self-starter and results oriented
* Good communication skills
* Strong structured problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
* Outstanding attention to quality and detail
What you can expect from us
* High investment in your training and development
* Working with experienced professionals in the IS Auditing area
* The opportunity to contact with both local and international companies, whilst handling all types of technology
* Access to our global network with the possibility of completing an international secondment
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Licence en ingénierie - Technologies de l'information
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir