1. Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
2. Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales target management by channel] Assist in the setting of the optimal sales target that will drive continued growth of the business unit and channel accounts (partners) and encouraging employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting by channel] Assist in the planning of the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned channel accounts, commercial district, and products.
3. [Sales execution] Assist in the sales activities in ways that focuses on achieving the target based on cooperation with channel accounts.
4. [Channel monitoring and risk management] Assist in the building of trust with channel accounts and creation of a foundation for continued revenue growth.
Skills and Qualifications
* Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
* Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
* Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates