(COMPANY NAME) is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
(COMPANY NAME)'s clients include many of the world's leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more the people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara and Iasi.
Job Description: Sales Operations is responsible for executing inside sales (tele sales) for existing customers, support sales activities of sales representatives and account managers (esp. in offers preparation), drives bid management and owns the CRM system from sales processes perspective.
* Prepares customer individual offers, contracts, price calculations in close alignment with sales representatives and account managers
* Supports and coordinates complex tenders and RfPs/RfIs and keeps internal bid management documents and data bases up to date
* Interfaces efficiently with relevant other departments (esp. sales, marketing, product management, contract management/business operations, legal, finance, pre-sales)
* Keeps prospects and customer records up to date as well as manages pipeline in the CRM system
* Supports sales activities in B2B environment for example via research for sales campaigns or new market entries
* Drives inside sales for existing customers for contract extensions and additional modules sales
* Supports in the optimization of sales processes and sales organization
* Drives sales forecasting and support sales controlling
* Maintains up to date data in the CRM for operational transparency and forecasting reasons
* First business experience in Sales via work experience or internships
* Interest in banking and IT industry
* Interest in regulatory industry/domain expertise
* Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
* High attention to detail and affinity to work with complex pricing calculation
* Structured and independent way of working
* Business level English: Fluent
* German language is a plus
* Customer oriented with strong communication skills
* Engaged and proactive team player
Attractive compensation package:
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
Weekly Fruit Day;
Onsite Chair Massage;
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
German/ French Language Courses at any level;
Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
E-Learning System available for all employees;
Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available