What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The Sales Development Intern will support the Local Sales teams as well as the Easter Cluster Management Team and Managing Directors in the Bucharest office. This means that you will be conducting research on sales-related activities and provides the information to internal stakeholders to scope new territories, companies, and opportunities. Developing volume business on mid and long term, building sales workforce for the future as well as gros and secure talents in (COMPANY NAME) Romania.
What You will do
* Perform high value, ad-hoc research and maintenance projects related to companies and territories
* Validate and research sales-related activities
* Develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales department with teams across the region
* Perform Sales Analytics and Reporting tasks
* Performance management
* Support sales team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased sales production
* Developing volume business on mid and long term
* Acting as Sales Development (demand/pipeline generation, marketing, sales operations)
* Support events that create awareness
* Focus for net customer segment
* Strategic development of volume business
What You will bring
* Must be actively enrolled in a degree-seeking program in Business or related field of study
* Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
* Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
* Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Attention to detail and follow-through are required
* Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven young professional
* Adaptability to change
* Fluent in English
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Experience using Excel, Word
This job can be part-time OR full-time
We are (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:xxxxx8 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations:
Requisition ID: xxxxx8
Posted Date: Aug x, xxx2
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||06 Aug 2022|