Within an international and multi-branded environment, (COMPANY NAME) Customer Service (RCS)'s 6 months internship is to provide an efficient organization model to optimize the worldwide Customer Service operations, bringing efficiency, consistency, performance, and control.
The RCS department is currently opening an internship position as a Project Manager Assistant.
The internship aims to provide support to Project Managers involved in defining/applying for the Group's customer service program through strategic, operational and organization projects.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
* Contribute to continuous improvement projects related to the organization, structure and control of the worldwide service centres network:
* Define operational standards (lean management, process optimization, 5S, HSE, compliance, etc.)
* Document operational procedures and guidelines to be rolled out in service centres
* Support (COMPANY NAME) Maisons and Regions in the implementation of harmonized business processes
* Review operational performance and organizational efficiencies of our repair service centres:
* Review and enhance analysis tools to measure efficiency (i.e. STO, VSM…)
* Build a benchmark grid to compare service centres performance
* Perform data analysis and provide Management reports
* Define potential areas for improvement
* Define project roadmap, monitor the progress and maintain deadlines
* Perform regular status with involved entities and direct report
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
* You have a master's degree in engineering
* You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
* You have excellent listening and communication skills
* You have good knowledge of project/organization management and are results-oriented
* Proactivity, Adaptability, and Autonomy
* Ability to travel worldwide
* Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This is an exciting opportunity if you like fast-paced environments, working hand-in-hand and building strong relationships with your colleagues.
As a team, we prioritise the growth of our people through feedback and self-development. Collaboration and independent thinking are important in equal measure.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be to meet with our Technical Director and HR Business Partner.
* Copy url to clipboard Cancel var all = document.getElementsByClassName('dropdown-menu'); for (var i = 0; i
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||19 Nov 2021|