Operations Specialist - EF Gap Year
EF Gap Year is looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate for the position of Operations Specialist at EF's newest division - EF Gap Year. This role is located at our Headquarters in Zürich, Switzerland.
As an Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of important elements of our Gap Year programs including the Internship and the Language and Culture module. Internship Interview Process and the Language Module for specific destinations. We are looking for two additional team members - one will focus on operations throughout Europe, and one will focus on Latin American and Asian operations. The role is diverse and a successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately with spreadsheets and other data sources. Successful candidates will also be collaborate and effective communicators - working closely with other operations teams, product and concept development teams, sales teams, and customer service staff teams. You will also develop a network of companies all over the world and an understanding of different sectors.
We are looking for a self-starter with business and customer service acumen, a solution-oriented mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to think strategically. In your role you will also liaise with our colleagues in North America. Click here for more information.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Develop and improve the EF Gap Year Internship Process
* Coordinate with local agents to find the best company match for each student
* Develop and maintain relationships with local companies in certain destinations
* Responsible for the Language and Culture Module in specific destinations and coordinating with the EF Language Schools for the success of the module
* Supporting with the production of the Gap Year Portfolio of Tours
* Customer experience excellence - Deliver on customer requests and preferences by maintaining clear communication with suppliers and sales. Support our sales staff with expert product knowledge to help them sell and adequately prepare our customers before traveling
* Risk and Safety Management - proactively manage and monitor potential risk exposure and safety concerns, as well as manage all on tour experiences within your areas of responsibility
* Quality Management for regions of expertise - working with supplier evaluations, understanding customer needs, collaborating with other teams on the needs of the region.
* Looks for ways to improve and inspires colleagues to do the same
* Spreads positive energy and makes the workplace a fun environment
* Strives to create a collaborative and dynamic environment on day-to-day basis
* Shares information and identified best practices openly with colleagues
* Puts the customer in the center and is service minded
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Requirements for the role:
* Experience in the travel, tourism, educational travel, or online travel agency industry along with a strong interest and network in these fields is preferred
* Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
* Fluency in English, and other languages advantageous.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of Excel.
To be considered for this role, applicants must either be Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
About (COMPANY NAME)
We are travelers, innovators, doers, and entrepreneurs. We are open, collaborative, dedicated and passionate about our mission to open the world through education. We love to work, but never forget to have fun!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We commit to carbon offsetting, inclusion and belonging across races, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and religion. To learn more about what global Impact means for us, please go to wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxt
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||06 Aug 2022|