Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. We invite you to come join us as the fastest growing major player in the cloud and business software.
(COMPANY NAME) launched with "RISE with (COMPANY NAME)" a new promising strategic product bundle to accelerate the customer's journey towards the "Intelligent Enterprise".
In this context, we are looking for ambitious and eager working students, who would like to become part of the success of "RISE with (COMPANY NAME)". The team will be the sales-related bridge between demand generation and the final sales.
The Digital Demand Excecutives are part of the Digital Demand Generation Team / Organizaiton, which is a core function that supports higher sales productivity based on volume and quality pipeline creation. DDEs are creating pipeline for small and midsize companies. The team is working within the Swiss market. In times where digital and social selling received an extraordinary push, we are offering extraordinary practice and learning on the job possibilities by working closely with our experts.
We are looking for motivated students (f/m/d) who want to understand better B2B sales, digitalization and how business in various industries works. The working student is a part of digital and social demand generation activities and services for midsize companies. Your contribution as working student acting as indirect "Digital Demand Executive" is critical as it will impact our productivity for outbound and inbound demand generation activities. You provide account or prospecting research and support to reach out to prospects with new methods and skills like the creation of short videos or "inmail" templates as assets. The pandemic situation leads us to rely even more on digital & social tactics when creating demand and pipeline.
Are you also looking forward to working creatively and being a part of a highly professional demand generation and sales team? Then you will love supporting us in setting up and executing our outbound and inbound sales campaigns. It is a unique opportunity to work with Midmarket Sales and Digital Demand Executives to learn and navigate in the digital world in order to create a unique sales experience for our customers and prospects.
Your diverse tasks will include:
* Gaining expertise about (COMPANY NAME)'s core Enterprise Resource Planning Solution S/4HANA.
* Learning to position S/4HANA, "(COMPANY NAME) RISE" and other relevant (COMPANY NAME) products and being able to discuss this unique offering with prospects on a high level.
* Executing research on single accounts or target groups on the web using state of the art tools and networks.
* Defining target groups together with our Business Development / Demand Management Center and our Midmarket Sales Executives.
* Execution (support) of customer facing outbound and inbound digital campaigns generate interest for (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
* Nurturing of inbound and outbound leads.
* Studying, applying aned eventually creating new digital sales methods like digital prospecting, video communication and social listening & selling.
* Support in creation of high quality numbers of opportunities
* Being open to and able to offer criticism in order to improve continuously.
* Having a good sense of humour including the ability to laugh about yourself once in a while.
* Increase your digital expertise and learn to drive the process!
* Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH) with focus on Social Media and Web Design, Computer Science and Communication, Business Administration with focus on Marketing and Sales, Business Informatics, Psychology, Media Design, or related subjects.
* Languages: Being fluent in German and good English skills is a must; French would be very helpful.
* First experiences with (COMPANY NAME) internal systems is a plus.
* Technical understanding and affinity, a talent for IT-solutions with high "stage" affinity
* Analytical skills and the ability to grasp and work with complex concepts.
* Basic Knowledge of software sales and IT sales automation systems is a plus.
* Active in social media to generate leads, for example LinkedIn, XING, Twitter, Blogging, Videos, etc.
* Presentation skills in front of customers is a plus, can and will be enhanced on the job.
* Experience with MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Analytics, Excel, Word and SharePoint.
* Good communication and networking skills as well as ability to work in a team are a must.
* Eagerness to learn and collaborate is a matter of course.
* Creativity, motivation as well as ability to work in a well-structured and independent manner.
* Responsibility and ability to drive topics open-mindedly while being focused on the end-result.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Social Worker, Intern, ERP, Business Development, Social Media, Service, Entry Level, Technology, Sales, Marketing
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||07 Apr 2021|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch|