Talent Acquisition Trainee (IT Recruiter)
- Sourcing and hunting of candidates using company's network (IT, Technical Sales & Engineering Recruitment)
- Development of new sourcing channels
- Advertisement of vacancies
- Qualification and interview of candidates
- Sending CVs to customers, developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Development of own candidates' network
- Follow-up with candidates
- Participation in the online marketing strategy and company visibility and positioning
- Developing an understanding of the IT, Tech Sales & Engineering market.
- You are graduating (Degree in: Business or Marketing or Management or Engineering or Information Technology or Human Resources or Psychology) and are looking for a first experience to start your career.
- You are business and quality oriented
- You have easy contact with people and have excellent communication skills, you love to make an impact and help other people
- You have a lot of energy and curiosity to learn new things and are a self-motivator
- You are a self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
- You like to challenge yourself and always aim to the top
- You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
- You speak excellent Spanish and English (other European languages is a big plus).