Internship - IT Engineer for Diagnostics Informatics
Length: 6 months (option to be extended as intern).
Working hours: 35hs/week. Monday to Friday.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
We will be working on several internal projects that require support from an IT perspective. Some of them are:
* New Product Introduction for Diagnostic Informatics and other IT products management
* Internal support for Qlik statistics designing (Imaginig Clinical Application Platforms and Clinical Informatics).
* Support for research projects.
You are a part of
A dynamic team of engineers, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Enrolled in University: studying a bachelor or master in Engineering: IT, Informatics, Software, Telecommunications. University agreement is required for this internship.
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Interest in working in the health industry is a plus
* Eager to learn in the IT Business and passionate about technology
* English and Spanish are mandatory
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)