BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Spain IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN RETAIL ACTIVATION
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SUBFUNCTION: Marketing - Trade Marketing & Distribution - Office
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Spain is looking for a passionate, highly motivated Intern Retail Activation with a positive and can-do attitude, to join our Marketing department, based in Madrid.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Geographic Scope: Iberia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Support the Manager marketing activities;
* Performing market and portfolio analysis;
* Identify respective issues / untapped consumer opportunities, and develop responsive actions based on thorough analysis of market data & consumer insight;
* Implement the marketing activities to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved;
* Manage and contact with multiple departments within the company to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full;
* Monitor, analyse and report competitive activities.
* Ensure detailed budget administration and follow up of payments in line with business deadlines.
* Formulating business presentations that display project status, results, modifications, and plans
* Promote and develop best relationship with all stakeholders in the business to ensure efficient and aligned business activities to be deployed.
* Comply and implement activities in accordance with the rules of laws and regulations relating to environmental protection, safety at work and fire protection, and internal EHS standards and procedures BAT group
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Do you have teamwork capability?
* Are you familiar with marketing terms?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* University Degree in Management, Engineering or Business
* Fluent Spanish, Portuguese and English (written and spoken)
* Proficient in Excel and Power Point
* Previous experience in marketing departments or sales analysis is also valuable
* Analytical skills.
* Capacity for teamwork
* High effective in planning and organization.
* Acknowledged and proven proactivity, and ownership.
* Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills.
* Project Management Skills.
* Ability to multitask and influence others.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Aug 2022|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Spanisch, Portugiesisch|