Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME) you will have the power to make a real impact!
Challenge yourself by contributing to the Digital Demand Strategy of (COMPANY NAME) for midsize companies. Get a great professional experience with one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Intern.
Digital Demand Hub is a new team who is focusing on Demand Generation execution and pipeline nurturing leveraging digital tools. The mission is to increase conversion rate, accelerate pipeline and increase sales productivity.
The primary responsibility of the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Demand Intern is to support the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Demand Managers and the Digital Demand Executives in gaining in productivity and efficiency in executing Demand Generation campaigns.
Working together with the Digital Demand Executies, Digital Demand Managers, marketing, Partners and Sales, the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Demand Intern will support the team in running innovative and creative activities to increase the (COMPANY NAME) awareness in the midmarket.
* Play an active role in daily social media listening for a variety of new and installed-base clients
* Identify high-propensity to buy clients list and profiled them
* Work closely with Digital Demand Executives and under Digital Demand Managers ´guidance to recommend social and digital strategies and support the implementation (video making, etc.)
* Stay current with the latest social listening trends, as well as relevant industry trends
* Understand the startup ecosystem, be able to segmentate and profile them
* Experience or knowledge gained in social media, planning, communications and/or analytics, with specific experience in executing social media listening programs
* Experience utilizing social media : Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, …
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent research, writing and organization skills
* Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
* Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
* A positive attitude and willingness to learn and be coached
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Daily social listening related to industries / products
* Research for high propensity accounts
* Build a social selling brand to get attraction from potential prospects
* Handover high potential accounts to Digital Demand Executives on a define timeframe
* Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
* Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Master student in Business Administration / Digital Transformation / Communication / Digital Marketing (Master Student)
* Student status required
* Resourceful / initiatives driven
* Natural drive to social media
* Fluent English and Turkish both written and orally
* Knowledge of the Middle Eastern Market
* Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
* Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized Digital Demand Managers and sales needs
* Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
* Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Experience in managing Social Listening or Digital marketing would be a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Social Media, Sales Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Strategy