Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Student
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the company:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the biggest software companies in the world. We have offices in 180 countries and employees from 150+ nationalities. Now our Digital Demand Team in Barcelona is expanding, and we are hiring French Digital Demand Intern. So, if you are looking to kick start you career in an international, fast moving, tech company- look no further!
About the team:
We are a diverse, young, innovative team that sits in the Barcelona office. The purpose of the Demand Generation team is to find new customers, and to turn them into (COMPANY NAME) brand advocates. We do this by leveraging innovative, digital, sales tools to give our customers a great first experience.
About the role:
Your mission as a Digital Demand Intern is to help the French Sales Team to engage with customers at the right time, with the right key decision maker and with the right personalized content. You do this by scanning the market for emerging companies that could benefit from using (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions, identify whom in the company to reach out to (C-levels) and help the sales team on how they can reach out to them in a customized way. Your actions will enable the sales team to have an insightful engagement with their customers and you will contribute to accelerate (COMPANY NAME)'s revenue growth on our general business segment.
What You'll Do:
* Adopt and deploy the latest marketing and sales tools
* Leverage, nurture and accelerate Marketing digital signal to qualify accounts, identify prospects with the highest propensity to buy
* Make sure decision makers in targeted companies have all relevant details and messages to drive decision process
* Be (COMPANY NAME)'s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
* Drive digital innovation for reaching new markets
* Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events
* Plan digital engagement strategy and action plan in alignment with the DDE and CSE teams
You will impact this important part of (COMPANY NAME)'s work by learning
* How to engage with customer decision makers at C Level
* Effective objection handling
* Best practices in digital prospecting
* (COMPANY NAME) World Class Solutions
What We're After:
* You are ideally in the last year of your masters (business, communication, marketing or other)
* You are looking to use this internship period to identify your 1st work opportunity
* As a person you are strongly driven, proactive and have a problem-solver mindset
* Strong team worker as well as the ability to work independently
* Eager to learn and listen actively in order to understand assignments, identify priorities and deliver expected results
* Have an eye for details, as well as the ability to deliver highly qualitive work
* Good IT/business software knowledge and understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions
* Passion for sales, marketing and customer experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Native French and Fluent English are required
* Friendly colleagues from 30+ nationalities around the world
* Being part of our French Intern and DDE Team with both a dedicated Manager and specific onboarding and learning framework
* Get familiar with key digital marketing and sales tools
* Experience in working at a big international company
* Ability to grow within the company after your studies
* The internship is paid
* Take a look at your future work place here (link to this: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxg )
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to kick start their career with (COMPANY NAME). If you have the curiosity, passion, and innovative spirit, work with us, and let's make the world run better, together.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level