At netRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that our customers are able to find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
We are currently searching for a Presales Intern. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled pre-sales intern to help enhance the efficiency of our sales department and support sales leadership to provide quality service to our clients.
The main responsibilities and duties in this role will be:
* Serve as a liaison between the Operations and the Sales teams providing them with a technical quality service by coordinating all the requests of creating mockups.
* Responsible for the quality of the mockups delivered for the proof of concept with potential clients.
* Responsible for the design of mockups by vertical / industry for the sales team to use.
* Constantly drive process improvement and implement new processes for the sales department.
* Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday's from 9 to 3 pm.
* Some flexibility in hours is provided.
* Full-time and paid internship.
* Great learning opportunity in a fast growing technological based company.
* International and dynamic work environment.
* Gym membership discounts.
* Private medical insurance discounts.
* Free ecological fruit and coffee!
* Location: Barcelona, 360º views of the city in a great office
* BSc/BA/MS in Industrial Engineering, ADE, Business Management, or a similar/relevant field.
* Proficiency in Spanish and English.
* Proficiency in MS Office and experience with a CRM is a plus.
* Critical thinking and analysis.
* Strong communication skills.
* Superb written, organizational, presentation and time management skills.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Proactive and excellent team player.
* Self-driven and highly motivated
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||20 Mai 2022|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|