- Support in price management topics for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) customers
- Support product life cycle management, phase-in and phase-out processes
- Support OES Sales activities
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
- Analyze data and derive recommendations for further actions in order processing for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) customers
- Manage and monitor the part number release process
- Support Key Account Managers in urgent Topics and in processing of special Projects
"Personality: Positive working mentality, team player and self-starter
"Working practice: Strong analytic skills, systematic approach and interest to work with figures
"Experience: in extracurricular activities in your university.
"Languages: Fluent in English, Thai is a plus
"Education: Currently studying International Business, Business Administration or other related fields.
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I'm interested button