Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationData and Analytics Technologies
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméWould you like to apply your skills by working on real client projects, while enjoying the benefits of established company and experienced team members? Then do not hesitate and apply for our Junior business analyst role and help us to support banks, financial institutions and regulatory bodies to identify and stop transactions related to terrorist activities, drug dealing, corruption and other money laundering.
We are a Financial Crime Technology Team serving as a regional centre of expertise providing regulatory and technological advice to a variety of international clients.
Within Financial Crime, we solve the business and technology problems our clients face. This covers a broad range of topics, from application of regulatory requirements into practise, fine tuning IT systems, assessing data quality to performing advanced analytics.
Are you ready to take on the challenge as a financial crime business analyst?
Junior business analyst in Financial Crime team -Internship
* You will work on real client projects; focused on supporting banks and regulatory bodies to identify, stop and prevent money laundering, fraud or other financial crimes.
* Analysis of the current set up of financial crime operating models in financial institutions and identification of points for improvement.
* You will help to grow our financial crime expertise; support our capabilities to test and optimise anti-money laundering or sanctions screening systems.
* You will develop your skills via "learning by doing" method, while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team.
* Student of 4th or 5th year in Master´s studies in information technology, mathematics or other related technical discipline with the mixture of economics.
* Good English language skills (written and verbal).
* SQL, R or python knowledge (or other data manipulation language).
* Willingness to learn, take initiative and be challenged.
* A confident communicator and strong team member.
* Interesting and challenging work with clients in locations that are heavily impacted by money laundering, fraud or terrorism financing. We solve important problems and stop financial crime.
* A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training
* A professional and team-oriented work environment
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required: Licence
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)Anglais
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir