Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Bogdan Grigore
Recruiter Name: Sara Pratas
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) customer experience provides a suite of cloud solutions that allows organizations to bring together customer data, experiential and operational data, and provides the power of intelligent technologies across sales, marketing, commerce, and service to deliver engaging and trusted experiences in the moments that matter most to customers.
The Field Marketing Specialist intern will be part of the SEFA (COMPANY NAME) CX marketing team supporting (COMPANY NAME) CX Turkey sales growth. The Field Marketing intern will be mainly responsible to support digital and physical activities related to CX /Customer Experience product family.
This is an existing opportunity to experience first-hand field marketing activities in a leading high tech Multinational corporation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Is expected from the Intern to:
* Support launching digital marketing campaigns around CX solutions, driving more traffic to sxx.xxx/xxxxxy and social media channels and contribute achieving digital KPIs
* Support executing CX related mass or account based events, partner events & following up the tasks during attending global/regional events and 3rd party sponsorship activities
* Support operational processes like building the annual marketing plan, keeping the customer database updated, raising the purchase orders for marketing activities
* We offer you a great working environment at our Turkish Headquarter in Istanbul. You will have the possibility to gain both practical experience and theoretical knowledge within a highly motivated and international team. Supported and guided by a disciplinary and professional Manager, you will be able to gain valuable insights in how (COMPANY NAME) helps to run the world better and improve people's lives
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
* We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and who likes to stay curious
* Students of 3rd/4th grade or holding a Bachelors or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Marketing fields of reputable universities
* Strong communication skills
* High proficiency in English
* Native / bilingual in Turkish
* Team player with self-motivation, organization skills, willingness to learn and develop
* Strong communication, analytic and interpersonal skills
* Experienced in Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to manage projects and timelines, following up with key stakeholders
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Field Marketing, ERP, Engineer, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology, Engineering