Junior consultant-Project manager/Budapest based, Native French, EU nationality
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won assignments.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based management consulting company working on international advisory projects. Our main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Australian governments. We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management.
We offer a permanent position for a competitive remuneration combined with a bonus scheme.
This work is for you if you have
- Native French with C2 level English + excellent writing skills on both languages;
- Master’s degree preferably in economics, international relations or public policy;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.
We can only take students enrolled at a European university or fresh graduate with Erasmus+ support. We need a trilateral agreement with the university or the Erasmus application to be able to hire as intern.