About the role:
As a Master Data Administrator trainee you will contribute to improve service levels in the business by making master data available in a timely and accurate manner. You will create and maintain master data and monitor process to identify pro-actively potential delays and collect workflow data to facilitate continuous data quality improvements and process optimization.
Master data maintenance activities (daily operation) within a project: Gather different type of cetificate and documentation from vendors. Archive and track the provided documentations.
Monitoring and follow up the activities of the project: Execute given set of transactions to identify delayed replies. Perform pro-active follow up when delayed or blocked workflow activities are detected.
Perform data quality checks and correction activities (weekly): Check every week the expiration date of the documents. Ensure that renewal will be available in a timely manner
Supporting the senior team members: Ensure that all documentation are valid and ready to be used.
Problem Solving: Perform root cause analysis
* Ongoing studies in IT, Business or Finance field
* Fluent in English, spoken and in writing
* Skilled in Microsoft Office (good in Excel and familiar with Access DB, Power Point, Google mail)
* Strong numeracy and administration skills
* Good at documenting simple procedures
* Experience in SAP is advantage
* Experience in Data Maintenance/Data Quality is an advantege
* Experience of working in a shared service environment is an advantage
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world