Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery organization - as part of the Global Cloud Services board area - is responsible for the complete life cycle management (planning, production, and operations) of (COMPANY NAME)'s S/4HANA Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery organization drives and executes all required activities based on an end-to-end approach and facilitates all functions from development engagement to design, production, and service of our productive customer landscapes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Learn quickly, understand and articulate new product's technical requirements
* Do operational tasks, handle escalations, process improvements
* Work closely with Internal / External technical teams (developers, operations teams and application support) across various global locations, to ensure timely delivery
* Adopt and consume new technologies that are relevant to the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Environment
* Able to provide 7/24 shift coverage
* Report errors to development organizations and senior operations team members
* Fresh graduates and carrier starters
* Experience in IT operations and/or customer support is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* BSc or MSc in Software / Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences / Economics
* Fresh graduates with related internship experience are welcome!
* Ability to learn quickly to monitor, to understand and analyze large scale systems and infrastructures
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactive and result oriented attitude, with team player skills
* Strong English knowledge is essential
WHAT WE OFFER
* Continuous learning.
* Flexibility within the boundaries of shiftwork.
* A jumpstart into the world of (COMPANY NAME) and Cloud business.
* Modern brand-new office space in Graphisoft Park.
* A friendly and welcoming team.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Electrical, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Engineering, Technology, Entry Level