(COMPANY NAME) Hungary
is looking for an
IP Configuration intern!
At (COMPANY NAME) we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As an IP Configuration intern, you will have the opportunity to work together with experienced senior engineers/architects and see how to design and build an enterprise grade network to our customers. You will be solely responsible for deploying network devices on the customer premises and configure them with remote support from the senior engineers, while integration to the testlab of new equipments and their end-to-end testing will also widen your practical knowledge.
You will be involved in
* Integration of new equipments into the test system
* End-to-end testing of network devices
* On-site deployment and configuration of network devices
* Creating standard configurations for services like Leased Line, Internet, IPVPN, SIP, etc
We are looking for you if you
* have an active full-time student status
* have good knowledge of TCP/IP
* have a driving licence as you would be required to go to our customers
* interested in routing and switching protocols and security solutions
* have analytical mindset
* have some hands-on experience with devices from CISCO or other main network vendors
The Curiosity Internship Program is a part-time job (20 hours/week or 30 hours/week) lasting for 6 months. During the program, we guarantee exciting tasks and projects full of challenges and also a competitive salary.
During your intership here you will be entitled to the following elements:
* monthly base salary
* flexible work schedule aligned to your studies
* mobile phone (iPhone 7 or Galaxy S8 for free)
* mobile subscription (unlimited calls with 20GB data)
* life insurance
* employee discounts
After the Curiosity, our interns will have the opportunity to apply for our Discover Program, which is a 24-month long career program dedicated to fresh graduates, which is based on rotations among the different areas and departments of the company.
Location: Budapest, (COMPANY NAME) Hungary HQ (1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.)
Diversity and Inclusion
(COMPANY NAME) is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to support LGBT people at work.
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
* visit our website: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxr
* follow our career page on Facebook: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
The future is exciting. Ready?