Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The development center within (COMPANY NAME) Labs Hungary in Budapest is a highly skilled workforce of more than 300 people contributing to the success of (COMPANY NAME)'s customers via creating great software in an excellent working environment.
We are looking for interns passionate about new technology and software development. To discover more, you can check the video about our office and the following description.
THE MAIN TEAMS IN THE ORGANIZATION ARE THE FOLLOWING:
* Supply Chain Planning and Internet of Things, creating the cloud-based Integrated Business Planning application as well as Enterprise Asset Management and Inventory Management applications
* (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA development teams working on the newest generation of the world's leading ERP solution
* Application Innovation Services, doing maintenance and development support for Supply Chain Management and logistic applications such as (COMPANY NAME) Advanced Planner and Optimizer or (COMPANY NAME) Extended Warehouse Management
* (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform Mobile Services, developing and maintaining the iOS and Android SDKs of (COMPANY NAME) for smartphone and tablet enterprise app developers
* Globalization Services, creating localized versions of various (COMPANY NAME) ERP applications, especially in the Human Resource Management area, for several European countries
WHAT WE OFFER
* Practice at one of the leading software development company of the world
* Six months internship
* Working in a multinational environment
* Develop in popular programming languages or get experience in software testing
* (COMPANY NAME) product know-how
* Friendly and open colleagues
* A compensation package above average
* Continuous personal and professional growth
* Superior office and work environment
* International team
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Participating in the team work (develop or test new software features, analyze and resolve problems reported by the customers, and provide high quality fixes)
* Communicating with customers and other supporting teams on a global scale
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Students in Computer Science or IT (Bachelor's or Master's degree studies)
* Excellent programming skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good communication level of English (both written and oral)
* Fluent Hungarian language is an advantage
* Experience in software development or testing as well as with ERP systems or the mentioned programming languages would be an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Technology, Entry Level