Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
As (COMPANY NAME) Mission Control Center, we protect, prevent and accelerate to maximize customer success. Taking the lead to resolve problems when something goes wrong is all in a day's work for the (COMPANY NAME) Mission Control Center. We are a global organization delivering 24/7 support for over 400,000 (COMPANY NAME) customers every day of the year.
The (COMPANY NAME) Mission Control Center helps to protect implementation or upgrade projects and operations, prevent and mitigate risks and accelerate both the adoption of (COMPANY NAME) software and return on investment for our customers. With a deployment-agnostic, end-to-end hybrid support portfolio, we ensure a harmonized and transparent on-premise and cloud adoption experience.
Critical Incident Management (CIM) provides a globally accessible escalation point into (COMPANY NAME) Support for escalating existing customer incidents. This ensures visibility to the customer and internal stakeholders about any associated action plans to resolve the issue. One of the key objectives of CIM is to achieve a lean process and organization and reduce redundancy and duplicated work in incident solving process.
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
* Monitor global queue of urgent customer problems and ensure the processing
* Execute CIM Queue Manager role to ensure CIM Service Request distribution in time and according the process
* Professional, proactive communication with (COMPANY NAME) customers & colleagues
* Creating internal/external content for our knowledge base
* Internal contact for colleagues from other departments globally
* Ability to handle assigned work with minimal supervision
* Assisting the Critical Incident Management Global Leads for improving efficiency in running CIM Projects and Programs
* Maintenance of CIM documentation standards, Jam, Wiki, WIPS etc.
* Project support, e.g. implementation of Dashboards to measure Usage and Adoption
* Support prototype implementations, data analysis, reporting and test activities
* Communicate with project teams and program members, and build your own network within (COMPANY NAME) to fulfill all required tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
* Active student status during the whole internship assignment (BSc or MSc)
* Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
* Open and professional communication style
* Strong team player who learns and adapts quickly
* Open in an international environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Entry Level, Management, Technology
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||07 Nov 2020|