Future Talent Programme
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - leadership track is a two-year trainee programme to develop your leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge in an international environment. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
This year we are looking for 2 fresh graduates to join and strengthen our HR Service Centre in Budaörs as HR Associates. You will be recruited to a full-time position with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal trainings and seminars.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Through our HR Service Centre we provide quality HR services and deliver business value to our clients, who are our colleagues (based in 30 countries, from Europe to Central Asia). We are proud of our World Class HR service focusing on productivity and innovation, which enables us to support all the employees and their line managers within our region in the best way possible when it comes to Resourcing, Learning and People Development, Mobility, Reward and Payroll.
We are all trusted advisors of HR processes, focusing on continuously improving our clients' experience and helping them to solve their problems.
As a part of a truly global company with colleagues based in several locations, we enjoy collaborating remotely.
As an HR ASSOCIATE you will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities:
* Experiencing a tiered-based HR service delivery model, which will include providing front-end HR general advices, acquiring, onboarding, developing, rewarding talents
* Performing in a process oriented organisation with high service level commitment and compliant approach
* Developing a strong customer service mindset through cross-functional collaboration, regionally and globally
* Contributing to the further improvement of areas such as innovation and advanced analytics through digital transformation
* Learning about, using and further developing collaboration tools
* Sustaining quality and continuously driving improvements to achieve process excellence
* Partnering with suppliers (recruitment agencies, training vendors, various suppliers connected to mobility cases)
* Participating in regional/global projects
To apply to the Future Talent Programme:
* You have finished recently or are about to finish your Economics, Human Resources, Leadership & Management, Andragogy, Psychology, Business Administration or similar Bachelor or Master Degree studies (graduation year 2019 or 2020)
* You are proficient with MS Office and savvy with IT tools (including social media)
* You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network
* You are a true team player with good communication skills. You are able to manage conflicting priorities and strive well under pressure.
* You demonstrate good critical thinking and service orientation
* You show courage to learn from others, and learn from failures
* Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
* Weekly home office opportunity
* Easy and fast access: we provide company shuttle bus service from several locations of Budapest in 25 minutes (Blaha Lujza tér, Ferenc krt, Allee Shopping Center, etc.)
* Harmony between work and personal life
* Extra benefits like company gym, free fresh fruit every day, stylish work environment which gives you the opportunity to choose a place in the office where it is most suitable for you to complete your work tasks
* Opportunity to build an international network at a market leading, modern and dynamic company
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager. As the final step of our recruitment process we are organizing an assessment day for which the top 4 candidates will be invited.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™", reflects our vision to make food safe and available everywhere.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm