If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, (COMPANY NAME) Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with us?
Join our team as Training Developer Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
* Support the SuccessFactors Training Team in developing training materials for (COMPANY NAME) employees
* Build HR related training materials based on approved HR Processes
* Create training related documents / trackers to support local markets in training materials localisation
* Maintain training related content by using various tools / softwares.
We have been searching for you, if you
* Have a full time active university semester now and for the upcoming 7 months at a Hungarian university
* Are self-confident in Hungarian and English communication as well
* Have an intermediate knowledge in MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint
* Are interested in Training development, and it's an advantage if you have any experience in this field
* Can be creative, but you are not afraid of monotonous tasks.
What you can expect from us is
* Flexible work schedule with 25 hours/week
* Minimum six-month long Internship position, which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company.
* Real experience in the field of HR processes learnt from a professional team
* Positive atmosphere, high spirits, game room, and free coffee!
* Further career opportunities in the HR Team or other departments