Can you help others find and share their voice with the world? Are you interested in doing good and making a difference, while building corporate brands? Then our
If so, then our Communications organization is looking for you!
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications, work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
Your role as an intern in Communications:
We offer an internship program where you will develop your abilities in Brand-Communications area, representing our brands to many outside partners such as legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations and non-government organizations.
You will participate in the construction, care and protection of the reputation of P&G brands by building a variety of strong and trustworthy relationships, being in contact with social media networks and multiple environments.
As a communication intern you will be in charge of the design, coordination and execution of social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities. Also, you will support internal and external corporate communication, and contribute to the control and development of relationship plans with journalists, media, opinion leaders, etc.
What we offer:
A unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of communications through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
* Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday'snews- Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
* ResponsibilitiesasofDay1-you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Continuouscoaching& mentoring-you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment-employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
* Paid Learning Experience:We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students:
* Currently studying towards Bachelor's or Master's degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration, English Language or any relevant majors
* GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders
* Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
* Strong leadership experience
* Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
* Excellent communication and writing Skills
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
* Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
* Fluent in English and Arabic
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak".
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit wxx.xx.xxm and our career website at pxxxxxxxx.xxm