Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are re-inventing how the world does HR. SuccessFactors, an (COMPANY NAME) company, is the industry-leading provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management software, which delivers business results through solutions that are complete, beautiful and flexible enough to start anywhere and go everywhere. Our suite of end-to-end HR applications are used by nearly 40 million people around the world, helping organizations of all size re-think their HR processes by delivering innovative solutions, analytics and process expertise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Product Managers at (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors lead the design and development of our cloud-based Business Execution software suite. They work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders-including marketing, sales, services, support, UI designers, and engineers-in the full range of the product development cycle. They also interact directly with customers and prospects, both individually and collectively through presentations, webinars, and conferences.
* Work closely with customers, sales, and engineering, while taking into account the competition and industry best practices, in developing and driving product roadmap.
* Gather requirements from customers, prospects, engineers, sales, other product managers, and professional services consultants, and write detailed product specifications for the engineering team
* Perform competitive analysis in determining and prioritizing feature requirements for existing and new products
* Work with engineering, project managers, UI, technical documentation, and QA, to drive product development schedules
* Communicate product capabilities and plans to internal and external audiences
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Student preferrably pursuing Computer Science or relevant courses
* Language skills: English
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You like to get stuff done
* Interest in defining software products
* Fast Learner with aptitude to gain end user and customer IT perspective and distill the knowledge to drive product enhancements
* Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
* Possess analysis skills to take data as input and output actionable recommendations
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, Engineer, Product Manager, Entry Level, Management, Technology, Engineering, Operations