Req ID: 5xxx3
Job Family: Intern
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements.
* Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards.
* Understand the business requirements, develop and automate framework from scratch and test cases using SOAP UI and Java with Rest Assured libraries.
* Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks.
* Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways and many more.
* Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software faster.
* Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features.
* Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified.
* Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze and write detailed defects, and provide solutions.
* Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
* The ideal candidate will be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a graduation date after August 2022.
* 3+ years of hands-on software automation testing experience.
* 3 + years of hands on Java or .net experience.
* Strong knowledge on SOAP and Rest Services and validation using SOAP UI and Java frameworks.
* Hands on experience in selenium and cucumber UI automation experience required.
* Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Expert capacity for comprehending complex concepts and systems.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a global team.
* Previous hospitality or travel industry experience preferred, not required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
* Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools including Rally.
* Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript).
* Familiarity with test automation - design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques.
* Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications.
* Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution.
* Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment.
* Design & develop integration tests using cucumber, rest assured and selenium frameworks.
* Hands on experience in SOAP UI for tests SOAP and Rest Services.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Nov 2021|