Help us shape the future of education.
Our mission is to make language education free, fun and accessible for everyone in the world.
With 300 million total users worldwide, (COMPANY NAME) is the most popular way to learn a language online.
As a new grad at (COMPANY NAME), you'll make an impact by working on real projects that affect our millions of users, while developing your career through hands-on learning and mentorship.
More information on our University Programs can be found at uxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm.
What you'll do...
* Derive insights from data to influence product roadmaps and drive business results
* Lead product experiments to create and optimize user experiences
* Apply advanced statistical methods to model user behavior
* Problem-solve with product development teams through data analysis
* Own dashboards, reports, and forecasts
* Ensure the quality of our tracking and data
* Help preserve our culture of fact-based decision making as we scale
What we're looking for…
* Strong understanding of consumer digital products
* Pursuing a BS or MS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: statistics, economics, computer science)
* Previous experience analyzing large datasets and communicating results
* Skilled in SQL, R, Python, and/or statistical methods to analyze behavioral data
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Able to relocate to Pittsburgh, PA
* Experience with "big data" technologies like Redshift, Hadoop, Hive, BigQuery
* Experience articulating business questions and using available data to find answers that translate into product recommendations
* Demonstrated self-direction, with a desire both to learn new techniques and teach others
* Programming experience in Java or Scala a plus
Why you'll love working here…
* Language learning opportunities
* Catered in-house lunches
* Company-wide Hackathon
* PTO and company holidays
* Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more