Technology & Business Intern (Remote US-based Opportunities Available)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Location: Neenah, WI; Roswell, GA; Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL or Remote (US-based)
Start Date: May
Summary of Position
Kimberly-Clark has several IT Internships available in positions that are designed to provide a closer view into how IT works with with other areas of the company.
Interns have a variety of responsibilities which are dependent on the specific role and may include:
* Developing user personas and journeys
* Contributing to product roadmaps to drive the company forward
* Acting as a liaison across areas such as business units, IT, and vendors
* Investigating relevant information and creating recommendations
* Participating in Agile teams
* Working directly with the client to gather requirements
* Utilizing analytics to evaluate and direct key business decisions to ensure Kimberly-Clark's overall success
* Leveraging reporting Tools Tableau, Analysis for Office, Alteryx, Google Analytics, or Power BI
* Influencing or leading projects
* College student pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field or college student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Supply Chain or other Business major with a strong technology background
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Previous relevant internship or related work experience
* Strong Communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Curiosity and drive to solve business issues with data and technology
* Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
* Technical Aptitude with knowledge of programming fundamentals
* Experience with reporting and data analytic tools is a plus
* Experience in Sales/Commercial Transformation, Marketing/Social Media, or Supply Chain is a plus
* Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week from May to August)
* Transportation to work location
* Authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular full-time basis
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
USA-GA-Atlanta-Roswell, USA-IL-Chicago, USA-TX-Dallas