At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine Business unit is seeking an intern their Customer Service Department in Middletown, PA. This position will work with the Digital Project Team in North America to implement a new documentation storage system for the global Customer Service team.
* Implement documentation management system using identified system solution
* Transferring existing documentation to new system
* Creating standard process and standard work documentation
* Work closely with Digital Project Manager
What your background should look like:
* Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
* Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program
* Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the assignment
* Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Microsoft TEAMS and Apps, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Technologically savvy
* Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team.
* Ability to work with all levels within the Customer Service
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at wxx.xx.xxm and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What (COMPANY NAME) Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: xxxx9
Function: University Reqs
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||03 Dez 2022|