Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading brands - Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can, 3rd Eye, and Soft-Pak - to create a premier, fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible products and providing world-class support. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.
ESG is a (COMPANY NAME) operating company. Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of over 23,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Operating Company: Environmental Solution's Group - Heil Environmental
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Department: Environmental Health and Safety
The Safety Internship position provides an opportunity for students who are currently pursuing an Environmental Safety and Health, Occupational Safety and Health, Safety Sciences, Safety Engineering or like engineering degree to get hands on experience working with and EHS Team in a fast-paced, complex manufacturing environment. The Safety intern will contribute to EHS process improvement projects and advance best practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Assist the site in developing new JSA's and reviewing and updating new JSA's for manufacturing processes. Part of this project will involve working on the manufacturing floor with associates to observe and understand the workflow, identify hazards, and assist in developing protective and corrective measures.
* Work with associates and safety council members to create, review, validate and update new or existing JSA's and PPE assessments.
* Assist with development of site training materials relating to JSA creation and use and PPE assessment.
* Make recommendations and observations as appropriate throughout the process.
* Participate in leadership reviews and daily report-outs with the site management team.
* Some technical writing experience preferred.
* Some hazard identification and risk analysis experience preferred.
* Some experience in developing Job Safety Analyses.
* Working towards a Bachelor's Degree preferred or related degree considered as applicable.
* Minimum GPA in major of 2.75/4.0.
* Good application skills of Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Alabama : Fort Payne
Sub Division : Heil
Job Requisition ID
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||21 Okt 2021|