(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Become a part of our team by networking within operations, sales, technical customer service, and product development.
* Complete projects supporting product line management strategic initiatives.
* Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
* Apply your knowledge in marketing, project management, and statistics to enhance product profitability.
* Collaborate with global colleagues to maintain a consistent product portfolio meeting global product strategy.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in a business, engineering, and science degree or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Office/Power BI; project management skills; understanding of Lean principles.
* Ability to collaborate as a team with effective communication using appropriate soft skills to influence and drive initiatives.
* Comfortable managing team calls and meetings with cross functional members.
* Ambitious and entrepreneurial personality.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx7
Contract & Job type: Part-time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions