The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You are excited to be on the cutting edge of enterprise tech, are resourceful, and want to make an impact. If this sounds like you, then the Cloud Infrastructure Business Group (CIBG) is your platform to innovate and grow at (COMPANY NAME). Within CIBG is a highly skilled set of strategists, storytellers, and data analysts that are defining the future direction of CIBG by rationalizing the opportunities, analyzing data within the context of external market factors, and driving towards efficient and scalable solutions within the business group. Known as Strategy, Planning, and Operations (SPO), this team is looking for more innovators to drive strategy, re-engineer processes, and steer cross-functional teams build great products.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 weeks you will work toward completing?
* You are a strong leader, proactive self-starter, and excellent communicator with experience in a high achievement-oriented environment.
* In your first one to two weeks, you will quickly come up to speed regarding CIBG's product portfolio (e.g., vSphere, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Foundation, vSAN) and gain a grasp on new technology concepts / initiatives in our pipeline
* By week three, you are taking the lead in framing and defining the scope the projects you will work on
* You will then drive progress on your projects, working with teams across (COMPANY NAME) (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales)
* By the end of your internship, you will present your findings to the SPO team
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As an intern in the SPO team, your work will depend on the initiatives you work on. Potential activities include:
* Partner with senior leaders across functional teams to drive day-to-day operations and help determine go-to-market, product, and portfolio strategy
* Conduct analyses to support activities such as defining market size, identifying future opportunities, or monitoring the health and composition of the current portfolio
* Support and drive the development of business visuals to enable cross functional alignment across (COMPANY NAME)'s other business units and functions in preparation for C-level presentations
* Identify key product development metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress and enable proactive management of CIBG's product portfolio
* Lead efforts in an unstructured environment to identify customer, partner, or market insights to boost sales activity and improve decision-making and alignment across various cross-functional stakeholders
Key Qualifications and Requirements
* Creative thinker who is comfortable with making decisions in the face of ambiguity
* First year MBA candidate
* Strong planning skills to frame, execute, and monitor efforts to solve key business challenges that are important to CIBG and (COMPANY NAME) leadership
* Flexibility to pivot and plan on the fly to adjust to changes in the business, organization, and market
* Aptitude to handle several concurrent activities with strong attention to detail
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
Additional Preferred Skills
* Experience working in consulting, product management, product marketing, or internal strategy preferred
* Experience in the enterprise technology industry
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this role is the Director of Strategy and Growth. The team sits within the larger SPO team that reports to the General Manager of CIBG.
Where is this role located?
Flexible: The location of this role is flexible within the United States. Work could be done from our Palo Alto, CA office some days during a week and other days from a non-(COMPANY NAME) location.
What are the benefits and perks of working at (COMPANY NAME)?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
* Generous Time Off Programs
* 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
* Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
* Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
* Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at (COMPANY NAME) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. (COMPANY NAME) will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) encourages applicants of all ages. (COMPANY NAME) will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||25 Nov 2021|