As a member of the game design team of (COMPANY NAME) Studios in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
- Analyzing existing games, design concept, fun factor, control, in-game economy, and etcetera.
- Contributing to design discussions and decisions.
- Work closely with multidiscipline team and support them in implementing the features.
- Implementing design changes to existing game content.
- Updating and revamping existing content to bring it up to current expansion standards.
- Performing general cleanup of game data, and fixing design-related bugs.
- Scripting and designing new content - missions, quests, levels, monster and player abilities, etc.
- Working on system design tools.
- Assisting in balancing and fine-tuning the game.
- Playtesting the existing game with the team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Currently pursuing a degree in a related field (game design/development, Information technology, Multimedia, Art, Computer Application, Product Design)
- Passion for games and game development.
- Demonstrated ability to create full games, game entities, and balance complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge of electronic games, game genres, player types, and what makes games enjoyable.
- Extensive knowledge about the (COMPANY NAME) games.
- Open-minded and Flexible in adapting change.
- Fast and focused learner.
- Good in verbal and written communication in English.
- Willing to handle pressure.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the (COMPANY NAME) universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you're looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gxxxxxxx-xxx.xxx/
Videos To Watch