(COMPANY NAME) SAS (wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxg) is a French microbusiness with turnover of more than 8 million euros. Apothicom develops and markets medical devices in the field of harm reduction for people who inject drugs, such as the Steribox® kit distributed in pharmacies.
These tools aim to prevent the transmission of viral (HIV - hepatitis C) and bacterial infections associated with injection drug use. They are marketed in France but also in many countries to distributors, associations, NGOs, national and international administrations (UN, Doctors without Borders, Red Cross…).
Resulting from our R&D, these devices make Apothicom the world leader in medical devices in the field of harm reduction.
The main objective of the mission is the development of the Australian market as well as the one of New Zealand.
Under the supervision of the sales director and the project and development manager pharmacist, the International corporate volunteer will have the following missions:
- Field analysis, market study and recommendations on the market (specific product developments, etc.).
- Commercial prospecting, field visits (including trainings and demonstrations), contacts with the structures in charge of harm reduction and local public health actors, participation in conferences...
- Support to distributors for communication, health and technical expertise.
- Watch, analysis, reporting mission, creation of country files.
- Scientific collaborations for local studies (researchers, academics)
International corporate volunteer will be located in Sydney, in shared offices. Many trips to be expected in Australia and New Zealand.
Prior to its mission, the International corporate volunteer will carry out a fixed-term contract of at least three months at the Apothicom office in Paris in order to follow the training necessary for the accomplishment of its mission and applying for the visa. This period will allow the volunteer to familiarize with our business and to fit in with the team.
The candidate must be eligible for the VIE scheme:
- French or citizen of a country of the European Economic Area.
- Aged between 18 and 28 years old. Departure on mission in Australia takes place no later than the day of the 29th birthday
Training: MASTER IN BIOLOGY, NURSE, PHARMACIST
* interest in public health and social issues.
* Professional qualities required: autonomy, sense of initiative and very good interpersonal skills. Personal qualities required: rigor and organization.
* Fluent English imperative (attach TOEIC, TOEFL or other element to assess).
AUSTRALIA (Sydney) as soon as possible, 12 months renewable
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Job duration:||3 months|