MCA BENELUX, part of the internationally operating MCA GROUPE, is a High-Tech Engineering consulting company who supports key industrial players in the field of Industry. With our internationally renowned engineering teams, we offer real added value through technical and innovative solutions for our clients.
For over 10 years, the company's 250 employees support our partners in achieving their goals by providing added value services on their projects. Our ambition is to become a key-actor in High-Tech Engineering Consulting in sectors such as Energy, Industry, Transport and Pharmaceutics.
Are you up for this great challenge? Boost your career and join MCA BENELUX to be part of a real business project.
As an active member of the Energy department you will be in charge of:
* Defining and writing technical specifications for the client
* Designing mechanical installations such as turbines, compressors, piping, valves…
* Analyzing the customers design requirement
* Managing supplier relationship
* Following up on site commissioning and supervision of compliance to the design
* Master's degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering in Mechanical or Electromechanical
* A first experience is appreciated
* Fluent in English and French or Dutch
You're willing to work in a young and very dynamic company, which provides a personalized feedback and career evolutions?
Send your application to the contact below
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 0 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Autre , Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Mécanique - Génie Mécanique
Filière d'étude : MASTER , Ecole d'Ingénieur , Ecoles Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers