You're an original. So are we. We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world. Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ Today we are one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeanswear. We design and market jeans, casual wear and related accessories for men, women, and children under the Levi's®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen® brands.
What Levi's offers you:
* An outstanding work experience placement in an award winning international, energetic and fun environment.
* A work appointment at the world's number one denim brand working with inspirational colleagues and mentors.
* Opportunity to build a strong understanding of HR processes at a Corporate/European level, influencing strategic capability areas in alignment with specific business priorities.
* Unrivalled exposure to senior management and a high level of responsibility with a true impact on business results.
Within the HR team, your main responsibilities will be the followings:
* Participate in recruitment by shaping hiring managers needs, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, working in partnership with external partners and providing support to the internal Talent Acquisition Partners.
* Coordinate Internships by building and maintaining partnership with universities and attending campus recruitment events/fairs. You handle recruitments and follow-up on interns across Europe to create and provide visibility on a pool of newly graduated Talents.
* Provide data analysis and reports linked to recruitment activities across Europe, which supports in improving our ways of working. You analyze market trends to provide insights on recruitment activities/talent across Europe
* Provide general administration support to the HR TA team (e.g. business case scheduling and set-up, vendor tracking)
* Improve candidate experience by implementing new processes from the recruiting to the end of internship.
* Provide support to the Learn & Development team by creating content, instructional design of learning programs and co-facilitating virtual live trainings etc.
* Participate in cross-team project group
* Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Business or related area or equivalent experience
* Affinity and interest in HR, and Retail industry
* Very good knowledge of English, Dutch/French is a plus
* MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Knowledge in LinkedIn recruiter & Workday ATS is a plus
* Dynamic, proactive personality; and collaborative;
* Team player and autonomous
* Outgoing and dynamic
* Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|