iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Public Affairs Europe Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
This VIE position will be part of the Public Affairs Europe function and the VIE participant will report to the Head of EU office.
Support Sanofi's presence & leadership in Trade Association Coordination
* Coordinate and review internal expert input for briefings to Sanofi's senior management in regional trade associations
* Support governance for European region trade association coordination (internal workshop on priorities, coordinate content related to common ways of working, de-brief calls, information notes, etc.)
* Attending trade association working groups as relevant, representing and advancing Sanofi's priorities, consulting internal experts as needed
* Provide technical support to the Region's strategies in order to leverage outcomes with affiliate teams for national trade associations
PA (Public Affairs) daily support
* Support organization and follow up of external meetings with EU institutions representatives (thank you notes, follow up briefings, etc.)
* Ad-hoc participation in external meetings
* Support organization of briefings and agendas for contacts programmes
* Streamline communications to affiliates on EU topics, optimizing and organizing regular calls, touch-points, and meetings to jointly drive advocacy strategies vis a vis EU insitutions
* Maintaining Sanofi's data up to date data in the EU transparency register
* Overall support in the form of: booking TCs (Teleconference Closets) and meetings, setting agendas, taking and distributing minutes, setting-up and managing Sharepoints, drafting slides, emails, speaking points and newsletter, updating distribution lists, coordinating logistics for internal and external workshops and events, consolidating input of reporting tools
Monitoring and desk research activities
* Monitor daily news and identify key policy events
* Attend and report on external events that may impact Sanofi
* Brief EA (External Affairs) Europe Head on EU Developments and internal policy recommendations on key topics
* Provide ad-hoc policy analysis and briefing notes for business leaders upon request; and also in support of external engagement
* Relevant Master's degree in EU Law, PA or other
* At least 1 year of relevant professional experience
* Hands-on-experience within EU organizations (in consultancy for instance), specifically in EU Public Affairs
* Pharma experience is a plus
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* MS Office (PowerPoint skills are appreciated)
* Fluent English
* French is a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all