V.I.E JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands (among with Maredsous, the 1st cheese brand in Belgium), (COMPANY NAME) brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, (COMPANY NAME) aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of (COMPANY NAME)'s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world's third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience (COMPANY NAME) is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
Be you - Be ambitious - Be (COMPANY NAME)
We are looking for a talented and creative collaborator (H / F) for a period of 12 months (01/08/2xxx - x1/07/2020) to support the marketing team based in Braine-l'Alleud (+/- 30 km from Brussels) for the local brand Maredsous in the context of a full relaunch plan of the brand including new positioning, new communication strategy and innovation pipeline.
Under the supervision of the Group Brand Manager and in support of the Product Manager, you recommend and implement the marketing actions to develop the volume, value and market share of the local brand Maredsous. You ensure the profitability of this brand within the limits of the budget entrusted to you and while respecting the strategy of the (COMPANY NAME) Group.
You will support the Maredsous Product Manager in the missions below:
* Organize national marketing activities, design communication concepts and sales aid tools (sales pitch, POS equipment) and ensure their implementation;
* Ensure current relations (briefing and debriefing) with our advertising agencies (above and below the line);
* Follow up of the innovation pipeline (contacts with factories and partners, organizing the launches, …)
* Ensure packaging development;
* Manage and monitor advertising and promotional budgets;
* Participate in updating internal reports;
* Provide information and ensure relations with the sales, forecasting and logistics teams;
* Learn about the evolution of products and markets likely to affect the brand in order to make marketing optimization recommendations;
* In collaboration with the Group Brand Manager and the Product Manager, participate in the establishment of your brand's annual marketing plan: analysis of the brand and of its competitive universe, review of the past year and recommendations for the following year.
* You could also work sometimes for other brands of the group for dedicated projects
* You have a university degree in business or marketing orientation;
* You have 1 to 2 years' experience in FMCG marketing;
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
* You are analytical and synthetic;
* You are rigorous and work independently;
* You are creative, open-minded and a real team-player;
* You speak French and English, Dutch is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français , Flamand
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing Produit/Marketing de marque , Marketing Opérationnel , Marketing Digital , Marketing