Sourcing Force is seeking a Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service, drive additional business, and ultimately to ensure that customer expectations are met to maintain client loyalty and retention.
Sourcing Force delivers "Source-to-Pay" cloud software by helping companies to maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability.
FLUENT ENGLISH MANDATORY
STRONG ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS
We look forward a talent joining us and supporting our deployment in Canada (Toronto) for a 12/24 months full-time job (VIE contract) from January/February 2020.
Your role will involve the following exciting tasks:
* Improve customer experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
* Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
* Develop clear problem-solving approaches and deploy strategies to see plans through
* Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
* Taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution
* Setting account planning including sales of new modules or licenses as well ensure renewal of contracts
Within these tasks you take full responsibility for your own projects and actively shape our company and its development. You have the opportunity to get direct insights in the set up and the subsequent management of new business areas and to gain useful start-up experience.
- Knowledge of information systems and ideally with eProcurement experience (Ariba, Ivalua, Determine…)
- Interest and at least theoretical knowledge about supply management / procurement or project management
- Fluent in English mandatory, another language is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Services aux entreprises , Réseaux et télécoms , Data extraction analyse , Maîtrise d'œuvre informatique , Maîtrise d'ouvrage informatique , Intégration progiciel , Ingéniérie système , Informatique décisionnelle / Data science , Gestion parc informatique , Développement logiciel , Support informatique , SYSTEMES D'INFORMATION , Architecture infrastructures / Cloud et virtualisation , Commerce International , Achats , Sécurité informatique
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , MASTER 2 , DSAA (Arts)