Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Human Resources Generalist - VIE Contract (W/M)
The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) will work collaboratively with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) to provide support to all Business Units and General Functions supported by the Laval team. HRG (entry level role) will work as a professional in a variety of functional areas of Human Resources (HR) and will be a resource to the HRBP team providing analysis, research, communication and recommendations to streamline HRBP support.
- Provide HRG support to a team of HRBPs
- Back-up support for HRBPs when they are out of the office or traveling
- Act as consultant and assist with policy interpretation for all levels of HR related content
- Work closely with Human Resources Center of Expertise (COE)
- Liaise with management to discuss & clarify requests by management concerning HR initiatives
- Proactively create reports and analyze data for cyclical HR processes
- Create quarterly reports and highlight issues to help support client data driven interactions (turnover trends, compensation, etc.)
- Perform monthly data cleaning initiatives leading up to year end processes
- Workday support data updates including familiarization and support sessions for managers; be an advocate and resource for HRBPs with Workday questions
- Create quarterly usage reports of the Reward and Recognition tool
- Create communication/marketing materials that support various HR initiatives; apply uniformity and consistency in HR materials - standardized/customized communication for HR processes which happen year round
- Market relative HR subjects and activities via booth presentations (ex: development plans, performance plans, preceptorships, etc.) to manager and/or employee population
- Act as communication lead for cyclical HR processes (/Talent & Performance Management/Compensation) from our COEs - tailoring for distribution and aligning on communication timelines
- Proactively reach out to COEs for communication pieces that can be used with HRBP clients
3/ Talent Management:
- Track employee Individual Development Plan completion and talent movement in support of Talent Development goals
- Validate quality of content of development plans and performance reviews and follow up with managers when adjustments are required
- Work with HRBPs on Performance Management process like Mid and Year-End review, Individual Improvement Plan and Performance Improvement Plans
- Prepare materials for Talent Review and Succession Planning discussions
- Work with HRBPs on Performance Management process
- Compile and analyze talent and performance reports for HRBP to review and analyze and use for client meetings
- Follow-up with managers on talent data input in Workday
- Attend/lead client meetings as needed
- Manage the recommendation process and tracking for the Global and Regional Leadership programs
4/ International Mobility:
- Lead all International Mobility employee moves, including new hires, transfers and localized employees
- Be responsible for the coordination of information gathering to process employee VISAs
- Coordination of Workday terms/transfer/hires for mobility
- Lead VIE process in collaboration with manager
5/ Talent Acquisition:
- Liaise with staffing and/or managers to ensure timely process flow
- Help to identify all valid open positions in Workday in an effort to clean data and organization structures; close old positions
- Support fixed term contract renewals or terminations
You will act as HRBP for assigned sales organizations and help in other HR related projects if needed.
- Education: Master in Human Resources/Business Administration
- Experience & knowledge: prior experience in HR coordinator/analyst role with evidence of operating at a higher level with increased responsibilities; significant working knowledge of all HR policies and procedures both on a provincial and national level
- Soft skills: strong communications skills with the ability to convey critical information regarding employee issues, sensitive information and provide superior internal customer service; high level of resourcefulness to research solutions, policies and other related human resources needs
- IT tools: MS Office (proficient in Excel and Power Point)
- Languages: fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 12 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : bac+5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences : Administration du personnel / Paie , RESSOURCES HUMAINES , Business Analyst , Formation et développement RH (GPEC) , Administration des Ventes , Recrutement
Diplômes DOCTORAT , MAGISTERE , MASTER 2 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA