TLD is the leading industrial group specialized in Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
Through a very extensive worldwide Sales and Service network, TLD provides its customers a complete range of ground equipment, designed and assembled in the group's industrial sites, located on several continents. Our customers include Airlines, Airports, Cargo Airlines, Ground Handlers and military organizations everywhere in the world.
We are looking for a Method and Process Engineer, in a VIE contract, in Sherbrooke (Canada).
Essential functions :
- Support the logistics team, in collaboration with the production, to define and implement the logistics chain
- Review and control the storage of parts in the warehouse
- Develop new logistics work procedures and implement them on the site
- Act as an agent of change in the department, and lead meetings of continuous improvement
Education, experience and skills required :
- Logistics engineer, with a good knowledge of the Supply Chain
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing process improvements in Supply Chain
- Good understanding of Lean principles, 5S, Kaizen
- Strong written, verbal analytical and interpersonal skills
Thank you to send your application in English and in French
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Gestion de la production , Transport , Supply chain , Logistique , ACHATS LOGISTIQUE TRANSPORT , Achats