During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Assisting in all aspects of the marketing process including market research
- Putting together pitch books
- Assisting in all aspects of the credit process
- Reviewing due diligence material (market, technical, insurance, legal, tax)
- Preparing credit applications
- Cash flow modelling for SPVs and corporate
- Ensuring that all credit and marketing material is completed in a timely manner and to the expected standard
- Ensuring all compliance procedures are adhered to, and, should there be a breach, to notify compliance immediately
- Keeping up to date with changes in the natural resources markets
- Working jointly with other business lines as the case may be
- Participating in ad hoc projects as they arise
- Assisting in reporting tools
- Preparing permanent supervision
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering, Business, Telecom School or University with Infrastructure or Development.
A first experience in similar domain or involving IT governance will be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
Fluent in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is a plus
You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint): Very frequent use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong skills in Excel in particular are expected for financial modelling
You have the following job skills:
- Credit Analysis
- Financial projections
- Tenacity and being results oriented
- Reliability and being quality-oriented
- Ability to plan and schedule
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The natural resources and energy long term finance team is in charge of originating, structuring and implementing structured and project finance for clients in the natural resources and energy sector in the Asia Pacific Region.
Within this team, the energy finance team is focused on providing arranging and advisory services to energy companies in the region.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Analyste crédit , Finance
MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5