As a VIE you will be onboarded in the Telecom and Network team that develops and maintains the following services: Market Access Connectivity, WAN Connectivity, User connectivity and Datacenter network.
The team is composed of DevOps Network Administrators and Developers using Agile methodologies.
Your mission is:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain new features.
- Make sure the developments are in line with business expectations
- Measure and monitor software usage and behavior and define necessary improvements.
- Collaborate closely with network engineers and other infrastructure teams.
- Share knowledge and be a team player
- Be proactive and pragmatic in problem solving
What you will learn:
- Automation is the heart of the IT transformation in the banking sector. You will build a strong understanding in this major technology change and valuable expertise on the market.
- You will benefit in learning from seasoned engineers
- You will gain a good understanding on infrastructure and technology crucial to a successful banking environment
- Hong-Kong is a dynamic place for banking and IT creating many opportunities to learn and develop your IT skills
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE assignment in Hong Kong will begin as soon as possible. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. The assignment is for 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University with a specialization in Computer Science or similar technical field
You are fluent in English.
You have the following operational skills:
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Knowledge in Python 3 development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience in Version Control Software
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience in database design and SQL.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting web APIs.
- Experience in CI/CD practice and TDD
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Ansible or network automation development and scripting
- Knowledge in network and other related fundamental infrastructure technologies or services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge in machine learning and AI
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions. GBIS is one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities.
Our teams ensure we provide a 24/7 professional service the business needs to compete and serve (COMPANY NAME)'s clients. We deliver great production services in a well-controlled and cost effective way. Maintain and supplying competitive infrastructure systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
The Telecom and Network department in charge of APAC region is investing a lot in automation to provide better service (agility and time to market) to our clients. Consisting of 25 dedicated people spread across 8 countries in APAC managing international and local network for Trading Room, Market access connectivity, Offices and Datacenters.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Développement logiciel , Ingéniérie système
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5