(COMPANY NAME) has established itself as number one in the Premium segments and number two in the Wines & Spirits sector, operating through over 80 affiliates and 70 countries worldwide, with approximately 18,000 employees. Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët (MMPJ), Prestige Cognacs and Champagnes branch of (COMPANY NAME), is composed of the oldest cognac Maison and 2 of the most prestigious champagne Maisons in the world.
To support our global brand ambition, Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët is currently seeking for several Brand Ambassadors to be stationed in various countries. Therefore if you are English (mandatory), Korean, Spanish, German or Mandarin speaker you can definitely make the difference!
Your main role will consist in representing the Martell, Mumm, Perrier-Jouët brands on your assigned market. You will have to inspire and engage the relevant target groups by implementing operationally the marketing & commercial strategy.
Duties & Responsabilities
* Mentor and educate local marketing and sales teams, distributor sales forces, staff of key trade accounts (Bartenders, Sommeliers, Chefs….), and influencers (Trade, media, Consumers….);
* Support all consumer and trade promotional activities: (participating, organizing, implementation, tracking and evaluation),
* Be the face of the brand during brand events.
* Manage an on-going relationship with key flagship trade partners to deliver incremental business.
* Explore business opportunities amongst identified targeted tribes and HNWI's.
* Inspire and convert demanding consumers and influencers (Lifestyle, Media, Prestige Partners…) through storytelling, education, and sharing expertise.
* Feed key social media platform
* Contributing to develop the MMPJ brands notoriety and image,
* Amplifying key local brand activities.
* Entertain local digital key influencers, leverage their presence at brand events, and contribute to the building of the online consumers database.
* Be the "eyes and ears" on the market :
* Investigate and report on key competitor activities, new products, new trends.
* Report monthly information to local and International team and provide regular best practice sharing and activity updates on internal (COMPANY NAME) online networks.
Skills & Qualifications
* You have a University or Business School Degree with a previous successful experience in marketing, sales, hospitality, restaurants & bars.
* You are Champagne & Spirits enthusiastic with an interest in the French culture.
* You are outgoing with strong communication skills in multicultural environment and a proven capacity to inspire your audiences.
* You are autonomous, authentic, creative, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
* You are reliable and hardworking with an ability to deliver quality executions on time and control budgets.
* You are fluent in French and English, speaking the language of the host country will be valuated (Korean, Mandarin, German, Spanish…).
Recruitment Process :
* Step 1 : apply with your resume and record a video presentation on our (COMPANY NAME)'s career website (wxx.xxxxxx-xxxxxx.xxm).
We are eager to discover you through a short video : your story, your passions and what motivates you to become a Brand Ambassador. Express yourself: show us who you really are and why you would be the best for the job. Your video should be no longer than 2 minutes. When your video is ready, upload it on Youtube and copy the link on your resume. Be creative and do not hesitate to think outside of the box!
Close on : 1st of March 2020.
* Step 2 : If you successfully passed the first step, you will be invited to an assessment center in Paris mid April 2020.
Terms and conditions :
All of those contracts will be under VIE rules ( check conditions on https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxx.xxxx) for a maximum of a 2-year-period.
Join a team where 96 % of employees feel proud to work for Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët